What is LPCA Virtual?
LPCA Virtual is a fully-accredited, tuition-free, online public charter school with open enrollment for scholars in grades K-12 located anywhere across the state of Texas. The Texas Education Agency has authorized a virtual learning model for the entire 2020-2021 school year. As a result, LPCA will continue to offer the flexibility of remote instruction for the 2020-2021 school year.
The LPCA Virtual remote learning experience is designed to meet the needs of each individual scholar. Our engaging and challenging curriculum is facilitated by state-certified teachers specially trained in virtual education techniques.
The LPCA Academic program includes:
- Project Based Learning (PBL)
- Trilingual Education (English, Spanish, and Chinese)
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM)
- Career and Technical Education (CTE)
- Dual Credit career tracks in Technology, Business, Health Science and Interdisciplinary Studies
- Free college courses starting in 9th grade for those who qualify.
Please reach out to us if you have questions or need additional information.