WEBSMART – Parent Portal
WELCOME LEGACY PARENTS!
Please use one of the portals described below each week to check on your student’s progress. And be sure to communicate with your student and / or their teacher(s) about any concerns.
Websmart from JR3 – for grades K-5: This parent portal can be accessed at:https://websmart8.jr3online.com/legacy
- Enter the User ID and password; then enter.
- In the upper right corner, go to My Accounts and change your password.
- In the upper right corner, click System and change to Student.
- In the upper left corner, click Parent / Guardian.
- Select My Student.
- Notice the Grades and Attendance tabs.
- Click on Attendance first, then switch to Grades.
Echo from NewTech Network – for grades 6-9: This parent portal can be accessed at:https://echo.newtechnetwork.org
- Enter the email address you supplied to the school as your username.
- Enter Pa$$w0rd as your password. (You will be able to change the temporary password once logged in).
- Click Sign in.
- Click on Grades for an overview.
- Click on the Course to see more detailed information.
- Click on Agenda to view what they are doing in class (after performing step 5).
If you need additional guidance, you can also watch this video: