Commitment to Excellence Compact
Legacy Preparatory Charter Academy is committed to providing a rigorous college preparatory education to each student.
As a parent, I fully agree with and commit to the following:
- I will make arrangements for my child to be at school before or after the school day for tutoring, test preparation classes, detention or other after school programs when required.
- I will require my child to complete all assignments. As a parent of a primary student, I will try to read with him/her every night.
- I will read all papers that the school sends home, sign if necessary, and return the following day.
- I will participate in all meetings and conferences concerning my child.
- I will support the academic expectations and curricular programs of the school.
- I will be a role model for my child as I follow the rules, codes, policies and procedures established by the School.
- I will make arrangements for my child to be picked up from school on time or accept the consequences or penalties.
- I will make a conscious effort to deliver my child to school daily and on time. I understand that daily attendance is essential to student success.
- I will notify the school if my child is unable to attend school in a timely manner.
- I will communicate respectfully with school faculty and staff.
- I will help my child adhere to LPCA attendance policies.
- I will ensure my child follows school rules, codes, policies and procedures so as to protect the safety, interests and rights of all individuals in the classroom.